Monday 4 July 2011

♥♥♥i'm still love you♥♥♥

Try to look deep down would you.
Right deep inside your heart
If I’m still the woman you used to know
But sometimes life has its reasons as well


There’s a lot of problem
That influences it to changes
To changes from the past
I just hope you understand that we are still together
Even if there’s something obstructing our way,


I will reserve my heart for you
I might still be unprepared to have you
Have yet reached the time for us to be together
But please know that one day
I will do better than this


Soon, I will come back for you
And be right beside you all the way
Because this heart of mine
Is still..
a heart of yours


No matter how many time I gazed at you
It still hurt, for I’m just a shadow
I can only watch you from a far
Having only visions of memories to support me
Continuously crying out to help push me forward
To the day when I’m good enough to love you

No comments:

Post a Comment